If you dream of a career in design, specialising in performance sportswear, here's your chance to work for a brand with an international touch. SAYSKY delivers high performance running wear for the enthusiastic and passionate runner in an innovative and Scandinavian style.
SAYSKY is on a very positive growth path, with a small team of some 14 members running in a fast and tempting pace. New and interesting opportunities are constantly emerging and there are always exciting challenges to be solved. Therefore, we are expanding our design team with a design assistant.
You will join a company with many opportunities and freedom for the independent and proactive minds, where there’s a great atmosphere and a healthy winning mentality. We all share a common interest in running and an active lifestyle, meaning that we also have a sincere interest in the products we design.
Here, 9 years after the launch SAYSKY, there is still an entrepreneurial spirit and a touch of anti-corporate thinking, with a very short distance between thoughts and actions.
Given our small size, you'll very quickly get a great insight into how a brand with big international ambitions solves and tackles the daily challenges – and you will of course be very much involved in overall success of the team. For ambitious personalities, this is a great opportunity for professional development.
- Assisting the design team in general
- Produce tech-packs and overviews as well as collection updates
- Attend product fittings
- Be responsible for samples and the showroom
- Assisting at photo shoots and events
- Do material and color research including trend analysis
- General ad hoc tasks
WE EXPECT YOU TO
- Have a high work ethic, be punctual and have a lot of go-getter spirit
- Have an understanding of product development stages and cycles
- Be fluent in English, written and spoke Danish is a plus.
- Have an interest in Scandinavian design, fashion, trends and colours
- Master Illustrator at a high level and InDesign at a solid level
- Have undergone relevant training, preferably with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Be able to work independently and to function well and actively in a team
- Have a healthy interest in running and performance fabrics is an advantage
SAYSKY, Willemoesgade 7c, 2100 Copenhagen Ø. (We are currently looking for new premises and will probably move within 6 months)
The position is paid according to qualifications.
are we a MATCH?
Please send your motivated application and CV to Lars C. Pedersen at email@example.com - write in the subject field "Design Assistant".
Deadline for application is October 15 - we may take interviews on an ongoing basis so please don’t hesitate to send your application.
Start no later than 1 December 2022 - preferably sooner.
Should you have any questions please feel free to use the email above.